If you have not create Facebook account, you can follow the steps here to sign up free Facebook account in few minutes. But if you already have an account, you can follow the steps below to help login to Facebook for your personal use.
1. If you want to login to your Facebook account using computer, and someone else has already logged in with logging out from the same computer, just
- On the Facebook homepage, click the arrow pointing down at the top right side of the page.
- Select the Log Out option from the drop down menu.
- The user will automatically be logged out, and the sign in page will be displayed for you to enter your own login details.
2. Now type in either any of the followings to log into your account
- Your registered email address which is associated with your account.
- Your Facebook username.
- Your active phone number you linked to your account.
3.Enter your correct password
4. Finally, click on “Log In” button and your Fb account will be loaded.
How To Sign In Facebook Using Mobile Device
Facebook login -First, you need to download Facebook app from your app store. This is because the App will let you log into Facebook without using your browser.
- Launch the downloaded app from your home screen.
- Type in your email address and correct password in the box provided
- Next, tap the ‘sign in’ option to be logged in to Facebook.
Alternatively, you can as well access the Facebook homepage with your browser, by typing www.facebook.com in the url tap and the Facebook mobile page will be loaded.
What Causes Facebook Login Problem?
Facebook login -Sometime, when trying to login to your Facebook account, and you encounter some challenges or error, it could be that:
a. You entered incorrect data: Ensure you check your login details [username and email address] before hitting the login button.
b. Forgotten password: Reset your password by clicking on the ‘forgot password’ option from the sign in page, then follow the onscreen instruction.
c. Forgotten email address: Login with your username, then go to your profile to review the listed email for your account.
If you still encounter any of the above issues, you can try upgrading your browser, or use a different browser to login. Also, you can as well try the Facebook login troubleshooting tips.