JAMB Direct Entry 2017/2018 Registration Form
The 2017 JAMB Direct Entry registration form is out online now on www.jamb.org.ng. The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has officially enabled the 2017 Direct Entry registration Portal to enable interested candidates register. However, the form will nor be accessible until Monday 10th July, 2017.
LATEST JAMB DIRECT ENTRY NEWS:
Candidates who bought JAMB Direct Entry PINs but could not register can do so within the next one week form today 27th September, 2017.
The scratch card to be used to access the 2017 direct entry form is on sale. Candidates who eventually gain admission via JAMB Direct Entry will be admitted into year two of their selected degree programmes in the Universities of their choice provided they meet all the requirements and pass the Direct Entry Screening conducted for them by the various institutions they apply to.
How Much Is JAMB Direct Entry 2017 Registration
Candidates who want to apply for the 2017 JAMB DE should note that the scratch card costs NGN5,000.
SEE ALSO: How To Pay For JAMB Direct Entry ePins via Interswitch – 2017/2018
Requirements for JAMB DE 2017 Online Registration
Candidates intending to register for JAMB 2017 Direct Entry must possess one of the following diplomas before registering.
- Cambridge A level
Candidates should also check to know the minimum requirements of their Universities of choice. This is so as to avoid wasting money to purchase scratch cards if they do not meet the requirements of the institution.
ALSO SEE: Direct Entry Update: Schools Already Starting DE Screening
How to register for JAMB 2017 Direct Entry
To register online for the JAMB 2017 direct entry, candidates can purchase the Direct Entry e-PIN from any of the following places; Zenith Bank, Skye Bank, Union Bank, First Bank, NIPOST and JAMB offices nationwide at the cost of NGN5,000 (Five thousand Naira) only.
- Registration fee for the 2017 Direct Entry is Five Thousand Naira (₦5,000) Candidates are also, as usual, to pay Five Hundred Naira (₦500) only to obtain the reading text- ‘‘The Last Days at Forcados High School’‘ for Direct Entry Candidates.
- Candidates should note that e-PINS being purchased are tied to individual proﬁle and are not transferable.
- Candidates are advised to keep as conﬁdential their security details such as registration numbers, password/numbers of ATM Cards, e-mail addresses and E-Pins.
- Each candidate must personally create a JAMB profile on the JAMB portal through JAMB Mobile App available on Android, Windows and iOS platforms OR on the JAMB portal: www.jamb.org.ng. Name. date of birth, personal e-mail address and place of origin are required to create the profile.
- Each Candidate is to collect his e-slip at the end of registration as evidence of registration.
- As it is the practice, centres are allowed to charge not more than Seven Hundred Naira (₦700) only as registration Any centre that charges more than Seven Hundred Naira (₦700) should be reported to JAMB for appropriate sanctions.
Candidates can then go to accredited registration centres and access the 2017 Direct Entry e-registration portal. Click here to see accredited DE registration centers.
Tips on Registration Procedure
- Read all the registration instructions and details at the JAMB DE portal before filling the online form. It is advised that you download the Direct Entry Registration Template and fill on paper before filling the online form.
Make sure you know the minimum requirements of your University of choice.
- Use only recent passport photographs (not exceeding 15KB in JPEG format) on the registration page.
- For further enquiry, email email@example.com or call
07055520289, 08188840369, 08123658955.
- Guard your e-PIN jealously as your details can be accessed by someone else if found.
JAMB Direct Entry 2017 Registration Requirements!
- A minimum of ﬁve (5) GCE/WASCE credits at not more than two sittings with at least two Principal or Advanced level C.E. and the others.
- Two passes at the IJMB Advanced Level Examination, Cambridge moderated Schools of Basic Studies Terminal Examination, JUPEB or Institute of Baccalaureate from recognised institutions with SSCE/GCE, NTS/NBC credits equivalent in three other subjects (SUBJECT TO UNIVERSITY REQUIREMENTS).
- Passes in two major subjects in the NCE with S.C.E., NTC/NBC credits or equivalents in THREE other subjects (mainly for Education Courses) and ND. Education may be accepted as a third A’ Level subject for those taking courses in Education.
- Minimum of lower credit grade in National Diploma or National Innovation Diploma including the O’Level requirements.
- Candidates are to note that they will be required to provide their JAMB registration number which they used in gaining admission to NCE, Diploma etc for Direct Entry admission.
Closing Date for 2017 DE
The closing date for JAMB Direct Entry registration for 2017 is Friday, 15th September 2017. If you do not submit your form before the close of registration, your entry is forfeited.
These are the pieces of information you need in order to Direct Entry form 2017/2018.
JAMB Direct Entry 2017/2018 Registration Form